Whistler Blackcomb Peak 2 Peak Gondola
This showpiece gondola stretches 2.73 miles with only two towers on each mountain -- which makes a spectacular ride, year-round.
Whistler is very popular in summer. For example mountain bike, Adventure Zone, Kiss the Sky trampoline, climbing wall, mini golf, and more.
- Kids programs: Whistler Kids is one of the largest kid ski programs anywhere in the world. Magic Carpets make learning easy for little beginners. Kids stay with the same instructor all week long.
- Babies and toddlers: Whistler Blackcomb has licensed childcare, and parents get a pager.
- Big Easy Terrain Garden:
- Adventure and Play Zones: Blackcomb Mountain has a Children's Adventure Park, with runs through an enchanted forest, even a ski-through castle. Whistler has an Adventure zone and a play-fort.
- Enclosed gondolas - on Whistler Mountain, families can ski downhill on green runs, and ride back up on gondola.
- Family Zones: Whistler has Family Zones and Go Slow.
- Coca Cola Tube Park: Have eight lanes, graded green to black.
- After dark, families can ride the Magic Chair.